A CEO’s reputation accounts for 50% of a company’s reputation.
That is up 10% since 1997. That’s true in 11 countries, and in Germany, it counts for 63% – source Burson-Marsteller.
Our Executive Brand coaching program is designed for senior leaders and C-suite executives who have recognized the need to develop a strong clear brand and increase their presence, visibility and profile both internally and externally.
Typical programs are 6-10 hours of coaching and can include the following, although each is designed specifically for the client and their objectives:
- Feedback from selected internal and external people
- Critique of presentations from video
- Defining what your brand is
- Being an authentic leader
- Reflecting the corporate brand through your own executive brand
- Reviewing perceptions and managing the gaps
- Presentational Brand – creating engaging content and delivery
- Media interviews, image, and impact
- Creating & managing profile and visibility
“Lesley engages directly (but sensitively) from day one. By “holding up a mirror” she helped me see myself through the eyes of my shareholders, my Executive team, my staff and my customers. She allowed a re-framing to take place from which all my actions and behaviors could flow.
As CEO I demonstrate leadership behaviors in the choices I make, subconsciously, every minute of every day, whether they relate to the way I present myself, deal with people or interact with clients or employees. I have found Lesley’s coaching extremely valuable and very relevant in all these aspects and have no doubt it has significantly enhanced the impact I have made on the business over the last 12 months.” Otto Thoresen – (former) Chief Executive Officer, AEGON UK plc
“I send people to you for coaching, quite simply because I believe in you and your products.” Patrick Clarke OBE, Director of Network Operations, UK Power Networks