What do you want to be known for?
What do you want people to say about you behind your back?
Have you consciously developed the personal brand that you have?
If you believe it’s time to take control of your personal brand and influence what others are saying about you, and how they remember you, our Personal Branding Workshop is for you.
This workshop will show you how to manage your personal brand, be more visible and make it work for you to increase personal and business success.
To get the very best out of our attendees we hold our workshops at an easily accessible location in Mayfair, the elegant Grosvenor House, A JW Marriott Hotel, Park Lane, London known as one of London’s very top-rated, world-class hotels.
During this high impact, interactive workshop delegates will be introduced to The Walking TALL 7 Big Strides to Personal Branding. These 7 strides will show you how to measure, monitor and manage your Personal Brand, through a structured process. They are delivered with insights and experience gathered from thousands of clients around the world.
Benefits for delegates include learning how to:
- Effectively manage their authentic Personal Brand and create a Personal Brand Statement
- Enhance their Presentational Brand and get feedback on how they are perceived
- Increase visibility, exposure, and personal profile by creating a visibility plan
- Make their image work for them, not against them and develop professional presence and impact
- Learn how to effectively manage their reputation
- De-mystify the smart casual dress code!
This is an information-packed day which you will come away from buzzing with ideas and inspiration to increase your visibility and chances of career success.
A light breakfast is served from 8.30 and the catering for both breakfast and the delicious inclusive lunch is second to none and is much-talked about by our delegates.
Your takeaways from the day include:
- A detailed workbook, with all of the feedback from the day.
- A visibility plan and key action steps.
- A copy of the book Walking TALL, Key steps to Total Image Impact.
- Information on the business dress, what suits you and what tweaks you can make to give your visual image impact.
- Feedback on your presentational brand and those key first impressions.
“An uplifting Workshop, which increases your self-awareness and makes you aware of the image you project.” Katie Bethune, HR Manager, Balfour Beatty Capital
“It has been a crazy few months since the “brand me” course, but life changing. Your course helped me focus on myself and what I need to do to get what I want.” Steven Shaw – Operations Manager, WSH
“It’s amazing how much you can learn about yourself in a day – I’ve taken some real lessons from the event.” Simon Mott, Director, Baker Tilly Corporate Finance LLP
To find more details of dates and venues for Personal Branding Workshops click here.