In the past 3 years, we’ve worked with an increasing number of global organisations to support their Women in Business programmes, therefore we believe that we understand what you may require from this important Brand Me intervention. Our Women in Business clients include National Australia Bank, Brown Brothers Harriman and The Post Office, and we have worked with many different cultures across several countries for these programmes.
As well as large audience conference presentations, Walking TALL can be delivered in many formats. This chart provides a typical flow of interventions that we can tailor for you:
The flowchart image above is copyright of Walking TALL International – ©. Reproduction is prohibited without our agreement.
Brand Me for Women in Business
Walking TALL will work together with you and your organisation to determine the exact content you require to achieve your objectives. It is important to us that your delegates take away practical information and tools to use immediately and that momentum is kept up on-going, hence the outline programme we have devised below.
Suggested content for a Walking TALL Brand ME programme
Key Learning Points:
- Gaining clarity of Personal Brand
- Raising your visibility authentically
- Improving personal impact in all situations
- Effective collaboration using your personal brand
- Increasing confidence and dealing with ‘imposter syndrome’
Style – Fun, upbeat, light-hearted and with a serious personal development and business message
- The people element of the Corporate Brand
- Why people behaviour IS the Brand
- Why this is important for career progression
- The Brand called ‘ME’
- The 30-second power of 1st impressions & non-verbal communication – Creating immediate impact
- Why it’s not all about image
- Dealing with ‘Imposter Syndrome’ and building confidence with your brand
- Defining your Personal Brand
- Packaging and marketing yourself
- Increasing visibility and profile with your authentic brand
- The Walking TALL ‘7 Big Strides’ ® to Personal Branding
- How well are you being ‘heard’ ?
- Perception Management – how are you perceived by others?
- Defining your Leadership Brand
- Personal brand packaging
- Image wreckers
- Appropriate dressing – the key pointers
- Next steps and making it happen…..
Call us to discuss your requirements and we will tailor a programme for you – +44 (0) 345 0522772 or drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org